The new industry-focused intensive course has been developed by the school for actors to enable them to write, produce and act in their own films. The deadline for applications is Friday, March 31st 2017.
The three-month course runs in July, August and September 2017 and is oriented for actors who want to become involved in the creative side of film in addition to training in the fundamentals of acting for screen.
Classes are scheduled Tuesdays to Fridays from 10:00 to 16:00, with a total cost of €2,200. An audition is also required at application stage.
Module 1: July & August
- Acting for Camera
- Audition Techniques
- Screenwriting Mentorship
- Scene Structure and Writing
- Screenwriting skills & structure
- Film Casting Process
- Film Development
- Pitching & Presentation
Module 2: September
- Industry-Respected Guest Tutors
- Showreel scenes filmed
- Your film shot to cinematic standard
- Act in other participants short films
- Professional crew using top line equipement
- Submission of films for nationwide festivals
- IMDB Writing & Acting Credits
Visit this Gaiety School of Acting Course Online