Running from April 3rd-7th this intensive training course will simulate a live, multi-cam sitcom shoot while teaching about comedy archetypes and character development through the 10 characters of comedy, with training from the Actors Comedy Studio in Los Angeles.
Participants will additionally be taught how to break down scripts and grasp the iCAMERA technique.
Scenes will be assigned to each participant, who will work directly with tutors on their characters and performances.
Following rehearsals and a table read the student’s final performances will be recorded live in from of a studio audience comprising of friends and family, including multi-takes and live re-writes.
Each participant will receive edited and produced footage upon completion of the course. Footage will also be screened with a Q&A session.
- Star in your own sitcom scene
- Perform live in front of a studio audience
- Receive personalized feedback from industry experts
- Break down scripts the way the writers intended
- Learn how to brand yourself in today’s marketplace
- Leave with produced footage
Visit Filmbase Online to Book Now