The four-day training initiative is open to European and international professionals involved in a film project, either fiction or documentary, which is currently in development, with applications from teams at a maximum of three people preferred.
Screenwriters, directors, new media designers, script consultants and producers in such teams are welcome to apply, however individuals are also eligible to submit.
The deadline for applications is Thursday, March 30th 2017.
The first module runs from May 23rd to 27th, near Zurich, Switzerland, while the second runs from November 13th to 17th near Warsaw, Poland.
The training is designed to help professionals with making major artistic decisions on current and future projects. It also allows these professionals to step outside their projects and approach problem areas from a neutral and objective point of view.
- Reframing the participants’ projects with regard to the story / the scenes / the characters
- To strengthen the skills of the participants in order to improve, from a market perspective, the quality of their scripts and therefore reach a larger audience
- To enhance cooperation within the team (screenwriter, director or transmedia designer, producer, consultant) during script development to identify/define and support their common creative vision
- To experience and learn a technique that can be used to solve problems in scriptwriting and in team collaboration
- Main characters
- Character traits of a main character
- Relevance and potential over-exposure of characters
- Production of consistent lead-ups
- Character development
- Interaction of producer, director and other professionals involved
- Orientation of a story according to different target groups
- Multi-perspectivity (balance between different perspectives)
- Casting questions
- Rewriting existing drafts
- Possibilities and (multiple) effects of reframing a story
- 1 team (maximum 3 persons): €1,000 for two modules
- 1 individual participant: €700 two modules
Apply for Structural Constellations Online
Learn More about Structural Constellations