Boulder Media requires a Shotgun Asset Management Supervisor
Title: Shotgun Asset Management Supervisor
Reporting to: CG Supervisor
Boulder Media are seeking a candidate with experience in setting up Shotgun and asset management systems for a CG feature film pipeline. Candidates must be very familiar with Shotgun and how to customise it for a CG pipeline. They must be experienced in setting up an asset repository and management system suitable for a CG feature film. They must have an excellent understanding of production workflows and processes as well as understanding how to develop and customise Shotgun.
- Setting up the Shotgun database
- Understand the needs of the CG and production in Shotgun.
- Ensure Shotgun Production Setup and functionality is implemented
- Develop Shotgun-related tools for the production.
- Document user guides and internal policies and procedures.
- Work with the other supervisors and TDs to understand the needs of the feature film.
- Extensive production experience of Shotgun
- Extensive development experience in Python and Java Script
- Excellent understanding of databases and asset management.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Very good understanding of animation pipelines and processes
- Experience in development environments and how to build frameworks for future development
The ideal candidate will be/have
- A strong Leader
- A team player
- Technically skilled
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open to direction
To Apply: If you think you fit the description above please forward your CV, cover letter and links to your demo reel/portfolio/website to the email provided remembering to put “Shotgun Asset Management Supervisor – 3D Feature” in the subject line.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply Now / Email: marianne.mcsharry @ bouldermedia.tv
Deadline: April 22nd 2017