| Boulder Media
| Dublin 2
| Eilis Murnagh
| 14 Hawkins St, Dublin 2
| February 16th 2017
| eilis @ bouldermedia.tv
|«Back To Jobs
This role is no longer accepting applications as of Tuesday, March 7th. For new roles please visit the #IFTNJobs homepage.
Boulder Media requires a Director
Job title: Director
Reporting to: Creative Director
Boulder Media are seeking an experienced Director to work on an action-adventure animated series based on an established brand.
- Work with the clients and the concept team to determine style and tone of the visuals
- Determine the style of animation for the show
- Provide directorial input at premise and script stage
- Attend all voice recording session and give input
- Lead episodic workbook meetings with the storyboard and concept design teams
- Work closely with the Art Director on an episodic basis.
- Work closely with the storyboard department to establish style and tone
- Review and appraise all character and location designs
- Review and appraise all animatics
- Work with Episodic Directors to finalise animatics
- Sign off lighting keys
- Review all final picture assemblies and give notes
- Work with the editor to create a locked picture
- Write up sound effects spot notes for the post facility
- Write up music spot notes for the composer
- Comment/approve premix audio track
- Attend all final mixing sessions
- Sign off on final picture
- The Series Director will be in contact with the clients on a regular basis to discuss issues covering the production, including retakes
- At least 5 years of industry experience, preferably in episodic animation
- Strong prior directorial experience (at least 3 years), preferably in episodic animation on an action series
- Strong storytelling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art or related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm
- Comfortable in working to tight deadlines
- A good understanding of the technical challenges of animation
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines
If you think you fit the description above please forward a CV, cover letter and links to your demo reel/portfolio/website to the email provided remembering to put “Director” in the subject line.
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
This company is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply Now / Email: eilis @ bouldermedia.tv