| AVTEK Solutions Ltd
| Rental System Operations Manager
| Dublin 18
| Ciaran Moen
| 54 Bracken Road Sandyford Industrial Estate Dublin 18
| January 11th 2017
| ciaran @ avtek.ie
|«Back To Jobs
AVTEK Solutions Ltd requires a Rental System Operations Manager
Position: Logistics and Rental System Operations Manager
Company: AVTEK Solutions Ltd.
Reporting to: Managing Director
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Based in Sandyford, Dublin Avtek Solutions Ltd provides quality audio visual support in the conference, events and incentives markets, large and small, both in Ireland and abroad since 1994. Our services include; dry hire of equipment, serviced conference & events and venue support. We pride ourselves on our established reputation for customer service, technical expertise, on-time delivery and attention to detail.
Overall responsibility for the day to day planning and scheduling of technicians, crews, drivers and vehicles to meet customer requirements and commitments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the accurate planning and scheduling of technicians, crew, drivers and vehicles in line with the Schedule.
- Analyse capacity and planning for schedules that are weekly monthly and yearly.
- Responsible for the operation and upkeep of the Company’s Rental Software to include training for other users.
- Proactively look for and assist with the design and implementation of new policies and procedures to ensure the systems and processes meet the needs of a growing business focused on customer service and attention to detail.
- Responsible for the implementation and operation of a vehicle management system that continuously maximises logistic efficiencies.
- Responsible for sourcing and scheduling appropriate skilled crews, liaising with relevant Avtek Production staff.
- Preparation and delivery of analysis reports and presentations to senior management as required.
- Be flexible and reactive to daily changes in crew requirements as circumstances may dictate.
- Liaise with customers and contractors, as required.
- Out of hours work may be occasionally required.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management or Logistics or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Project management qualification and/or experience, an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to positively influence others.
- Demonstrated experience of problem solving and process improvement activities.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills are required.
- Be 100 % Customer and attention to detail focused.
- Have the ability to effectively deal with changing demands and schedules.
Applications will be accepte din writing marked Private & Confidential Including CV to the address provided or via email.
Apply Now / Email: ciaran @ avtek.ie
Deadline: January 31st 2017